08 August 2010

Random Random

It took me almost three weeks to have one roll of film developed and suffice to say, I was pleased that the photos came out fairly well. This is my second photography post, my first one was Visitation of the Past. More of random photographs taken from different locations - Manila Memorial Cemetery, Dasmarinas Cavite and Antipolo City. Most of which have already been uploaded in my deviant art account.

"Old habits die hard when you got,
When you got a sentimental heart.
Piece of the puzzle, you're my missing part
Oh what can you do with a sentimental heart?"
- Sentimental Heart, She and Him

Traffic.
I am blue and green, and lots of orange in between.

Just another open window.

These are my little black soldiers.

"The Grand old Duke of York he had ten thousand men
He marched them up to the top of the hill
And he marched them down again.
When they were up, they were up
And when they were down, they were down
And when they were only halfway up
They were neither up nor down."

Locked out.


No comments: