25 July 2010

Lots of Love

I wasn't really planning on accepting any artwork projects. With a barely manageable schedule, I could hardly get anything done on time. Despite the acknowledgement of my limitations, when asked for a favor, I would often just fall into my Ella Enchanted curse - I would accept.

A friend needed a logo for her upcoming business called Lots of Love, a souvenir shop that specializes in creating wedding memorabilia, corporate give aways and other tokens. The tagline, "Lifetime Souvenirs Made with Lots of Love".

She had already done most of the conceptualizing, all I had to do was make it happen. She was very specific with the colors and shadows that I didn't really have much trouble creating the logo. My favorite part though would definitely be the pattern of the gift. Hearts. Below is the colored and black and white version of the logo. There were still a couple more changes done to it, but generally that's the idea.


For those who'd like to check out her little shop of "Love", you can find it at The Wedding Lounge, G/F Amber Place Street, Jose Maria Escriva Drive, Ortigas Center at Pasig City (Tel # 964-3123). For those in the QC area, it's at Unit 6 of the Bohol Mansions Eugenio Lopez cor. Sgt. Esguerra Avenue (Tel # 359-2196, 0908-8810416).

No comments: