13 September 2008

Can You Say "Splurge"?

I rarely splurge, but there will always be an exceptional case where I would feel extremely compelled to and would willingly give in to the temptation.

The much awaited International Book Fair commenced yesterday. It will run until next Tuesday, September 16, 2008 at the SMX Convention Center, just beside the Mall of Asia. An annual event, it is a highly anticipated occasion for book lovers as they can find good reads at discounted prices. In addition, I love the fact that I can shop for books in just one area, rather than jumping from one bookstore to the next to canvas and compare prices or to search for hard to find covers.

I am still rewriting my schedule in order to accommodate another visit to his bookworm paradise. I had been hesitant to make a few purchases yesterday and needed to sleep over it. Now that I have, I decided that a few more buys won't hurt. Right?

No comments: