05 March 2009

Eyes 03.2009

After work yesterday, I headed to an eye clinic to have my eyes checked again. Actually, I was more than prepared to shell out the cash for my eyeglasses. I informed the doctor that I had a complete night's rest but my eyes were still tired from a day of computer exposure. We had the testing done and the result - my left eye is still in perfect condition, but my right eye seems to be showing a grade of 75. He suggested that I return the next day and redo the examination to get a more accurate result.

Following doctor's instructions, I returned to the clinic and redid the whole examination. My left eye passed, but my right eye still has a low grade of 25, astigmatism. I inquired if it would still be possible to correct my sight and he did assure me that it is still possible. He wasn't really recommending a pair of glasses to me, but since I was so adamant to get my perfect eyesight back, he said it is possible to give me a pair to fix my right eye's current problem - 6 months until the next check-up.

I'm just going to pick up my current eyeglass frame at home and have them checked - maybe I can save myself the pains of an extra 900 Php cost. My dreams of being a stewardess is not yet dead!

1 comment:

Eyeglasses said...

I found a website which is an Optical Lab that probably has the lowest priced sunglasses, glasses and eyeglasses at http://www.SimplyEyeglasses.com. They provide sun glasses, safety eyeglasses, eyewear, eye glasses with prescriptions lens. They have the biggest selection of prescription sunglasses, prescription glasses, prescription eyeglasses, and prescription safety glasses. When I bought my pair of glasses and had a question about them they responded to my email right away. I highly recommend them to anyone.



They have incredible prices on designer eyewear for the following: Prada Eyeglasses, Prada Glasses, Prada Sunglasses, and all Prada Eyewear. They have Gucci Eyeglasses, Gucci Glasses, Gucci Sunglasses, and all Gucci Eyewear. They have Dior Eyeglasses, Dior Glasses, Dior Sunglasses, and all Dior Eyewear. They have Christian Dior Eyeglasses, Christian Dior Glasses, Christian Dior Sunglasses, and all Christian Dior Eyewear. They have Dolce Eyeglasses, Dolce Glasses, Dolce Sunglasses, and all Dolce Eyewear. They have D&G Eyeglasses, D&G Glasses, D&G Sunglasses, and all D&G Eyewear. They have Dolce Gabbana Eyeglasses, Dolce Gabbana Glasses, Dolce Gabbana Sunglasses, and all Dolce Gabbana Eyewear. They have Rayban Eyeglasses, Rayban Glasses, Rayban Sunglasses, and all Rayban Eyewear. They have Ray-Ban Eyeglasses, Ray-Ban Glasses, Ray-Ban Sunglasses, and all Ray-Ban Eyewear. They have Ray Ban Eyeglasses, Ray Ban Glasses, Ray Ban Sunglasses, and all Ray Ban Eyewear. They have Vogue Eyeglasses, Vogue Glasses, Vogue Sunglasses, and all Vogue Eyewear. They have Guess Eyeglasses, Guess Glasses, Guess Sunglasses, and all Guess Eyewear. Plus, many more frames at similiar savings.



SimplyEyeglasses has the best customer service you can possibly get from an online company. The quality of work on their prescription lenses is great. They have Single Vision Lenses, Progressive Lenses, Bifocals, and Trifocals.



Hope this was helpful.