Surfing the net, I found this site called Babble, an online magazine and community for parents. They also provide catchy lists as the 50 hottest celebrity moms and dads. My favorite though, would have to be the 26 Most Disturbing Kids Movie Ever. And they're not kidding.
I've watched most of the movies there as a child and I can't help admit how disturbed I felt after viewing some of them that I refused watching many of the movies again.
Among my most feared movies in the list are:
(1) "The Dark Crystal", though I cannot recall the story outline, just by being reminded of the general movie ambiance sends me the creeps;
(2)"Bambi", which caused me many sleepless nights counting how much longer are my parents going to live to care for me;
(3)"The Secret of Nimh", which I didn't actually understand, except that there is a female mouse running for her life. Generally confused and bored throughout the whole movie;
(4)"The Witches" gave me freaking nightmares, and I didn't know it was for kids. Don't drink soup, it'll turn you to mice!
(5) "The Care Bears", enuf said.
There are also movies in the list which I would like to defend as:
(1) "The Wizard of Oz", even as a child, I am a sucker for musicals. It seemed like a healthy good watch and I even got so interested that I didn't mind watching the haunted "Jitterbug" video in the "Behind the Scenes", which was edited out of the movie because of a ghostly apparition;
(2) "The Labyrinth", like I mentioned, sucker for musicals - or in this case, David Bowie singing "Dance Magic Dance" (and darn, did I think he was hot.. until..), the girl was very pretty and Toby, the baby was just so adorable;
(3) "The Nightmare Before Christmas", once again, a musical, and I can't help but fall in love with Jack Skellington (though I think watched this when I was already in the tweens)